Monday 29 October 2012

Sew Seasonal soon

Happy Monday!

I started making handmade Christmas projects back in July and have been plodding along steadily ever since to make a variety of festive items.  I thought maybe this year would be a 'handmade Christmas' though I think I should have started in April!  Or perhaps in May for "Merry May"...  Here are the things I have made so far:

Thank you cards ~ Hanging Tea Towels ~ Smiling Snowman Notebook/journal cover ~ Vintage Holiday quilt ~ Figgy Pudding Mug Rug ~ Zakka Nesting BoxesBig Bird Christmas Tree Ornament ~ Red felt Christmas Tree ornamentTiny Christmas Embroidery [in progress] ~ Snowman [in progress]

On November 6th I will be sharing what I have made for the Sew Seasonal Blog Hop so please do come back!!   Here is a sneak peek for you!

Sew Seasonal Blog Hop


 P.S.  Only 57 days to Christmas... just sayin'.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you may need to see a Dr for this Christmas obsession you have ;-). I have to admit to finishing my project for the blog hop yesterday and look forward to seeing what you made ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh dear...I'm usually starting in July but this year is late, late, late! Thanks for inspiring me to sit down and make my list today! Can't wait to see the reveals.

Fabric Quilt Shop said...

I cann't wait to see what all you have made. I finished a poject for Halloween a couple of weeks ago and sent it to my granddaughters school. Now it's time to get back to Christmas. I hope to have alot of homemade items for giving as presents this year.Good luck with your projects.