Tuesday 2 October 2012

Frame purse - for me!!!

Look what Emily of Strawberry Patch sent me in the post!!!  A gorgeous frame purse with buttons on it - for me!! 

She has made such a yummy frame purse - I think it is amazing.  She did her research on me and added some buttons (I LOVE BUTTONS) to the purse too!  Emily also sent some charm squares for me to play with - woohoo - fun!  Why did this bit of gorgeousness come to me?  Because I signed up to her Pay It Forward. 



I would love to Pay It Forward and send YOU a crafty gift!!  I'm asking three of you to sign up, just like I did on Emily's blog several months ago!  Here are the details - please read the rules carefully before signing up! 

1. I will make a crafty gift for the first three people to comment on this post and say that they would like to be a part of a Pay it Forward!  This little gift is a surprise, and will arrive to you anytime within the next 365 days.

2. To sign up to Pay it Forward, you need to commit to the project yourself... so you will Pay it Forward too! Once you receive the item from me, just post this (or something similar) on your blog so others can get involved.  You then make them something and Pay it Forward continues on and on!

3. You need to have an active blog of your own and be willing to ship internationally.

4. When commenting on this post, please be sure that I have a way to contact you so I can get your postal address (do not leave your postal address in the comment!) so I can get your crafty gift in the mail.

And that is all you have to do -- oh and wait for your surprise to arrive!!  This is different (but similar) to the "Craft it Forward" which I have been lucky to be a part of recently.  There are so many amazing things going on around blog land - what an exciting time! 

I'm looking forward to making you something - I already have an idea of what I would like to make!!
Amy

15 comments:

Francine said...

Me me me! Please! Sign me up lol, love your surprise!

Andrea said...

Oh I would love to play. Such a fun thing to do. Thanks.

Ivy & Co said...

I want to play!!!

sew.darn.quilt said...

congratulations ladies :)

Charlotte said...

fab purse! I must blog your craft it forward stuff! I'm so rubbish!!!!

Di said...

Nice purse. Emily has really found out what you like. Di x

Gertie Pye said...

This is a lovely purse Amy - lucky you! Emily has stalked you well to make sure there are buttons involved. I recently signed up for this with Di (Willowbeck) so I need to blog my own Pay It Forward at some point.

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is the second time I've seen this and I'm in! I was going to sit this out but you had me at 365 days...I can make three lovely things for others in that kind of time! The purse is lovely! pbstrand@msn.com

Pippa Parsons said...

ohhh too late :( love the pouch so cute

Kelly said...

That is one very cool PIF pouch x

Strawberry Patch said...

Doesn't it look happy in your house! Glad it arrived safely and was liked....enjoy paying it forward! X

Nataki said...

This is so fun I will search around to find another pay it forward reply... I just found out about it... I want to play... I have to find someone who would pay it forward. :) But I do like you find...

the pegster said...

so cute

the pegster said...

I have one on my blog, if you haven't found one yet.

Ivy & Co said...

just did my pay it forward post :)