So this brings me to my 1st Quarter 2015 FAL Goal list. I hope to complete the following things:
1. Simply Solids Amaranth bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label
2. HST Quilt - add another border (?), baste, quilt, bind, label
3. Aneela Hoey's Fold Over pouch - interface, sew together, send to lucky recipient!
|Image borrowed from www.comfortstitching|
[picture to follow]
5. Fresh Lemon Quilts inspired Poinsettia table topper - finish sewing together, baste, quilt, bind, label
6. Lizzy House Meadow quilt - baste, quilt bind, label
7. Cherry Charm quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label
8. FIVE Michelle Pattern Grocery bags - all cut out and ready to sew since August!!
|Picture borrowed from Michelle Patterns|
9. Tea Wallets - fabric cut to make 10, need to cut interfacing, adhere, sew together, add buttons and tea
10. Arrows bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label
And those are the items I plan on completing. Wish me luck!! Linking up to: