Wednesday 31 October 2012

October month in review

October is over.  It was 31 days filled with sewing fun [and lots of fabric shopping]!


My favourite item from October has to be my Vintage Holiday quilt - I can't stop staring at it!  I finished it - woohoo!  And I am anxious to get my Scrappy Stash log cabin quilt done too as I think it will become a favourite in our house as well!!  Even with my dozen finishes, I didn't manage to complete all of the bee blocks I should have in October (sorry folks) so this weekend is a dedicated sewing weekend to get those done and in the post!  And [very exciting], I also finished a few items in October that I haven't shown you yet as they are for 'revealing' another day!   I'm participating in the Sew Seasonal Blog Hop and the UR Priceless Blog Hop - so join me in some hopping in the next week or so!

And the best news:  I completed 6 projects (out of 25) from my 100 Day Hustle list and 3 projects (out of 9) from my 4th Quarter goal list.  Happy days for me.

How was your month?  I'm linking to Fresh Sewing Day - check it out and see what everyone else was up to too!

14 comments:

Charlotte said...

busy lady!!

Teresa in Music City said...

Those are some beautiful projects! Way to go getting so much done! I love your Chirstmas quilt too, and the scrap color blocks quilt is gorgeous! My favorite might be the donkey - he looks ready to kick someone - anyone :*D

Gertie Pye said...

6 out of 25 hustles? That is fantastic progress. The only 'progress' I have made is buying more fabric!

Izzy said...

Beautiful projects! Love those log cabins!

memmens said...

Well done and how awesome to get a holiday quilt finished before the holiday!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Love all of your projects, Amy!! Your Christmas quilt is gorgeous, and love the donkeys too. ;)

Gemma@prettybobbins said...

Wow, what a productive month you had! I love the donkey zippered pouch, too cute!

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Some great projects - I really love the birdie tote! So sweet!

Vicki said...

One of my favourites is the donkey. Your quilts and crafts are really beautiful Ames.

Nat at Made in Home said...

You did so much this month! I am glad I did not do a mosaic it would look so empty compared to yours!

Fabric Quilt Shop said...

Great job. You really kept yourself busy and got such much done. I wish I could accomplish so much but with my fabric shop sometimes it leaves me less time to make my own quilts which I really love to do.

Kelly said...

You rocked October - gorgeous makes!

Elena @ Modern Olivia said...

Another busy beaver! So jealous that you got to make all those projects. Very impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wow Amy, you are always so productive - it puts my month of sewing to shame indeedy!