Wednesday 5 June 2013

Sew Sew Modern 2 -received

Lucky me :) 

Gee I love swaps!  Quilty Doings was my partner in the Sew Sew Modern Swap round 2 and she sent me the most amazing tote and fabric basket.  Can you see little sausage dogs there on the basket?  Yup - just like my little Jax!! 


Jo stalked me like a professional!  Lime green, blue, crisp white, dachshunds, buttons, zippers, fabric basket, hand stitching - yup, it is like she could read my mind of what would be the coolest swap things to send me!!!  One side of the tote is a scrappy trip along block and the other side has pinwheels and BUTTONS!!!  Yum!

Tote and basket made by Quilty Doings

Her hand stitching on the front of the tote and on the fabric basket is absolutely perfect!  I envy stitches like that!  She also sent me some of the fab dog fabric, three zippers in my favourite colours and some French ribbon too (did she know I went to Paris in May??) and some yummy rock.  Awesome parcel Jo - thank you so very much!!!! 


8 comments:

Vicki said...

Here through the blog hop. What a great gift.....lucky YOU!!

Charlotte said...

fab! I think you should invest in some net curtains though - she has clearly been stalking you very thoroughly!

Nilya said...

How cool, that you are so happy about your goregous package :)

cyndiofthevortex said...

I've been in a number of swaps and love when that quilty mail comes! You've gotten some wonderful gifts. How happy you must have been to open them up!

Heidi said...

What a terrific swap! Your bags are customized beautifully. I would say lucky you, but what you sent was amazing too!

heart of charnwood said...

Great swap haul- lucky you!

barbara woods said...

great gift. I want to make another bag soon!

Di said...

Yes you were well stalked! That is a fab swap haul. Di x