Sunday 2 June 2013

May in review

May started slow for me because I was EPP'ing a Heather Ross hexie cushion for a swap plus having a short holiday in Paris with my dad and his wife, but once I was home and the cushion was completed, I quickly gained momentum and stitched a few things (and missed taking photos of a few things so they aren't in the mosaic - oh well):


Two items from the above mosaic are things I kept (for the moemnt anyways) - all the rest were for swaps, bee peeps and gifts!  I loved sewing itty bitty flying geese and the New York Beauty pouch but I would say my three favourite items from May were:

  • Growth wall hanging for 'Challenge 4 Art' group (sprout pattern from Sew Mama Sew)

  • My hexie Heather Ross pillow (and Scottie dog applique tea towel)

  • And my Whimsical bird and wonky flying geese zippy pouch (in the style of Syko)

I have a big list of things I want to sew in June and finally cross off from the huge WiP list.  Fingers crossed I can get something done!!

What did you get up to in May?

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day.

5 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love your sprouting wall hanging, but somehow missed getting a proper look at it today. Grrrr!

Happy Turtle said...

Everything looks great and I love your pouches.
Carol

Nilya said...

Wonderful project, love your EPP pillow!

Celine said...

Lots of lovely creations of course. My favourite is the hexie pillow of course. Visiting from Fresh Sewing Day!

Patricia said...

You've been busy creating beauty. Be proud of yourself!