Sunday 30 June 2013

June Month in Review

Why am I always so shocked that another month has passed?  They seem to be whizzing by at the speed of light!

What shenanigans did I get up to in June?  More paper piecing, some Zakka'ing and swapping!  Here is my mosaic.


My favourite creation from June has to be the free motion raw edge applique King Bird.  I love how a few crazy stitches make quirky things!


I also loved the Zakka Bell Pepper Coasters and i must say my 'photo shoot' turned out brilliant (I'm not usually so clever):


 I am also so happy that I finally finished a quilt which was a year in the making!  I finally finished my King King Wonky (log cabin quilt started in Quit Dad's class last summer).  I finished it 2 days ago and I think I am still in happy-shock!

Hope you had a good June - here is to a brilliant July!  See some of you at Retreat!

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day.
 Lily's Quilts

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

fab month!!!!! Love the coasters on a plate photo - genius :-D

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

love the raw edge applique bird. He's so cute!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation