Wednesday 26 June 2013

May I make you something?

Today I received the most lovely package from Charise Creates.  Her blog is so lovely.  Truly lovely.   You may know here from her amazing paper pieced patterns.  She also has a real knack at selecting the perfect combination of fabrics for her projects!

Anyways, I signed up to her 'Craft it Forward' a year ago so I was totally thrilled to receive this package from her today!!   She made me an apple hot pad/trivet with embroidered seeds and a fussy cut stem (very cool) and...


...she also included a card of vintage green buttons [I think everyone knows how much I adore buttons - and the colour green!] and a lovely journal perfectly sized for my handbag.  Charise is such a sweetie!  Here is the back of the apple - totally reversible with the apple print fabric! 


Thank you so much Charise - I love it!!

So now it is my turn to Craft it Forward!  If you would like a handmade gift from me, add a comment below.  Maybe tell me your favourite colour too!!  I will make and send you a gift to the first five interested individuals. You will receive your gift within the next nine months.  You, in return upon receiving your homemade gift, will create a blog post showing what you received and then ask for comments in the post for five interested and willing participants.  You then have nine months to make something for them so they can 'craft it forward' too!

**I'd love to make something for you.  If you are interested, please leave a comment below**

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Francine said...

sure, I'd love to join, thanks!

linda said...

that would be lovely Amy :)))

SpartanBabe said...

Interested! Very much sew.... :o)

Heidi said...

This sounds so fun, I would love to participate!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Is there room for one more? :o)