I had the honour of being awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Sydney of Syd the Wyd last week. Thank you very much Sydney - I am so touched that you like my blog of quilting, crafting and gardening!
So, what is the Liebster Blog Award you may ask? I shall tell you!
The Liebster award (German for favourite) is for bloggers with 200 followers or less.
As a recipient of the award, you have the chance to thank and link back to the
blogger who gave it to you as well as pass it along to five other deserving blogs.
I now have the privilege of selecting five blogs in return that I think deserve this award. This is really tough because I follow some fantastic blogs - and so many of them are newbies like me!! So, here are just five of my favourite blogs (who also have fewer than 200 followers) so I hope you stop by and check them out! In no particular order:
- Made With Moxie http://thatmoxiegirl.blogspot.co.uk/
- Ladybug Quilting http://ladybugquiltings.blogspot.co.uk/
- [removed as nominee preferred not to be tagged]
- Selfsewn http://selfsewn.blogspot.co.uk/
- Sewlandia http://sewlandia.blogspot.co.uk/
So there you are. I can hear the music playing so it is time to wrap this speech up and leave the stage!
1. Thank your award presenter on your blog and link back to him/her.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Present the Liebster Award to 5 blogs that you think deserve to be recognised.
4. Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!