1. Fresh Lemon Quilts inspired Poinsettia table topper - finish sewing together, baste, quilt, bind, label
2. Arrows bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label
3. FIVE Michelle Pattern Grocery bags - all cut out and ready to sew since August 2014!!
|Picture borrowed from Michelle Patterns|
4. Simply Solids Amaranth bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label
5. HST Quilt - add another border (?), baste, quilt, bind, label
6. Lizzy House Meadow quilt - baste, quilt bind, label
7. Make a back, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind and label my Diamonds in Diamonds quilt
8. Big Bear - add paws, border, backing, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind, label
9. Finish my EPP Carnival project (Katy Jones pattern) from Fat Quarterly Retreat four years ago. This will become a cushion I think.
As you can see, I hope to turn some of these quilt tops in to REAL quilts! Wish me luck!