Ta-dah! I've done my homework. There is only one problem... I got carried away and made it bigger than it was supposed to be! Oops. The LMQG March Challenge was for the finished block to be 8.5 inches or 12.5 inches. I made mine 15.5 inches, so it looks like I will have to make another (they are addictive - I warn you) which follows the challenge guidelines. I'll let you know how I do!!
I took a photo of the block on a piece of black fabric so the light turquoise on the left side could show up better than it did on my light carpet. What a difference! I quite like the black and would consider using black sashing between blocks if I were to make more. Hmmm, something to think about anyways.