Saturday 8 December 2012

Out and about fabric shopping

One of my favourite things to do is to go fabric shopping!  I usually do this on-line but sometimes you just need to stroke it and love it and feel it and then buy a whole bunch of it, right!!?  So that is what I will be doing next weekend!!!

The Village Haberdashery is a fab on-line fabric, haberdashery and wool shop (and buttons, floss, patterns, hoops, thread, stuffing, wadding...) but is NOW a bricks and mortar studio space selling all the same things as the on-line shop!  Annie is holding her first OPEN WEEKEND next weekend and I will be there so I can fondle these:


and drool on this:


Hope to see you there too!

What: The Village Haberdashery's first Open Weekend!
Date and time: Saturday, 15th December 11-7 and Sunday, 16th December 11-5
Location: 47 Mill Lane, West Hampstead, London NW6 1NB
*The tube stop is West Hampstead and is about a 10 minute walk from there - the perfect amount of time to make your list of what you need to buy!!  I know I need fabric for binding and for wine gift bags... 

Oh and maybe I better buy another couple of these:



3 comments:

Charlotte said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Di said...

Funnily enough I like fabric shopping too! Unfortunately I live too far away to come with you! Perhaps you could shop for the rest of us. Di x

Sarah Lou said...

I second Charlotte's eeeeeeeeeeeeee!