Friday 20 July 2012

The Friday before Olympic fever

We are now only seven days away from the start of the London 2012 Olympic Games.  I must admit I do not yet have 'Olympic Fever' but this little youtube video has certainly helped me get 'in-da-mood'... and thirsty for something I drank at university!! 

GO CANADA!!!


Wishing all the Canadian athletes good luck in the upcoming games!!  Fingers crossed we win something so my English husband won't make fun of 'us'...

I'll be back soon to show you my 'Great Granny' squares - yay!

3 comments:

M-R Charbonneau said...

This video is awesome. Just remind your hubby of our kickass Vancouver 2010 performance. :)

Charlotte said...

The Olympics? I had no idea! You would think there would have been something on the news about it by now... ;-)

Cherie said...

Hahaha! I'll be catching glimpses as it comes on the TV =D