Friday 1 June 2012

May in review mosaic ~ Fresh Sewing Day

Happy June to you!!  June 1st and Fresh Sewing Day already - where did May go?  It evaporated just like April did!  Here is my month of May in review - in picture-mosaic format!!


May highlights:  I managed to complete two quilts [yay] and start another, I made my first 'bee' block using paper piecing, I completed several 'small projects from my small project list including my 5 London Bags for sample swap at retreat, had a Birthday giveaway and made a Bunny out of an up-cycled shirt.  And those were just the highlights!!!  I also made a Wonky log cabin for my Sew into Solids project (which I am terribly behind in - oops).

All in all, May was pretty good!!  I crossed lots off my 'to-do' and 'WiP' lists which is reallllly satisfying!!

For the month of June I plan to FINISH my Mod Sampler and FINISH my Green-grey-teal-turquoise quilt for the finish-along, make a few more wonky houses, stars and trees, make more Zakka projects with the sew-along, make another 241 Noodlehead tote handbag, make a few Sew into Solids blocks, prep and post my bee month fabrics to bee group for July...to name just a few things!!  Once I am home from FQ Retreat (and then have two more days off work - thank you Elizabeth II!), I will sit and make a proper list and my 'June plan'! 

So, on that note, I'm off to look at the other blogs linked up to Fresh Sewing Day [you should too!!] and then go get some beauty sleep so I can enjoy a busy two days of blissful sewing! Yay!

Lily's Quilts

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Some really great projects listed there. Love the mosaic, such a range of colours =D

Jenelle said...

Your wonky log cabin block is great! You have also been very busy last month. :)

Mina said...

Love that wonky log cabin!