Tuesday 12 June 2012

Christmas in July x2

Okay - I love to join in.  I can't seem to resist.  Resistance is futile really when it is something I think I will love participating in!  So look what I found - two 'Christmas in July' events!  What fun!!  Ho ho ho....Merry Christmas!!!  Appropriate really, as I am still wearing my winter coat and I could see my breath this morning on my walk to work!  Crazy!  And I still have the heat on on the house - it's the middle of June for goodness sake! 

Don't Call me Betsy                  Sew Festive Handmade: 
ciF150
Photobucket

I have a couple ideas of what I would like to make and have started pulling fabrics already but I know that the Brrrr line is coming soon so maybe I'll treat myself to something new and yummy!?
___________________________________

Plum and JuneAnd just a reminder that you should pop over to Plum and June's blog.  As part of the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop, Lynne from Lily's Quilts posted some great ideas on how to grow your blog. Check it out here. If you haven't already had a chance to do so, you can visit Kelly at Jeliquilts and Chez Roo who posted for the blog hop today, and on Thursday, Debbie from A Quilter's Table and Sarah from Silly Banana Sewing will be posting.  Great inspiration - get yourself hopping!!


2 comments:

Cherie said...

Hope you have fun in those events! The UK weather has been something else! =D

Pennie said...

Just in time for the sun to come out, as it has here today.... although rumour has it it's not going to last! Typical UK!