Here are my slightly (hahaha) ambitious goals for the 4th quarter:
1. Must make binding, attach binding, hanging sleeve and label on my 4 Things quilt
2. Make a back, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind and label my Diamonds in Diamonds quilt
3. Nat's Sew Together Bag
4. IG Mini Swap Mini Swoon #flossysgroup for swap
5. Sew Sew Modern 6 sewing machine cover or mini quilt for swap
6. Simply Solids Amaranth group bee quilt - make back, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind and label
7. HipBees bee quilt - sew 5 more blocks sew into a top, add back, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind, label
8. Messenger Bag - I have had this on my list for a very long time!! I need a new bag desperately!! Wish me luck!
|Picture from Michelle Patterns|
9. Grocery Bags for Christmas presents - I have already cut out pieces for five bags in the three different sizes
|Image from Michelle Patterns|
10. Big Bear - add paws, border, back, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind, label
WISH ME LUCK!!!!
Linking to The Littlest Thistle
Good luck, you can do it! I especially love the bear, but really each of these projects is wonderful.
Phew! Great list. Wishing you speedy fingers to get through that lot.
Wow Amy, that's quite a list! . Hoping you get it all done
Good list - very ambitious list! Good luck! :-)
Fabulous list. I love your four things quilt. Also I want to make a new bag, so let's make the next #nintendoguild a bag making day :-)
Luck! I love your words quilt
Wow that is quite a list. Love that low volume quilt and bear!
How have I not seen your four things quilt before? It's stunning! Good luck with everything on your list, I hope the bear is at the top!
Post a Comment