Monday 23 September 2013

Selfish Sewing Week - my plans


It is Selfish Sewing Week people!!!

I've been sewing-sewing-sewing things for everyone else in all the swaps I'm in so it is high time I sewed something for moi!  I plan to sew a SKIRT BAG for Selfish Sewing Week - wish me luck!!!  I have some interesting(ly boring) fabric from Ikea that I bought especially for this pattern so I hope it comes out ok!!!  And buttons - yeah... I have a few to pick from!!!    

Oh and I also plan to catch up on my Marcelle Medallion quilt!  I am a week behind because those 60* triangles have me quaking in my boots...


Happy sewing :) 

3 comments:

moira said...

I'd love to join in with selfish sewing week but ANY sewing for me would be a bonus. I can't even find time to keep up with my blog reading. Make sure you add your skirt bag to the me me me bee on Flickr x

Anonymous said...

great idea! I've made myself a dress - so I guess that counts!

Kelly said...

Love your selfish sewing plans