Saturday 10 March 2012

TNT Thursdays - belated


Lily's Quilts

[Experiencing technical difficulties so am hoping this post will finally publish!]

Over on Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day link up I discovered the blog Colour Me Quilty where I found Happy Quilting and her Trying New Things Thursdays (TNT Thursdays).
 
All of this reading prompted me to try to make my own blog button.  Alas, I got stuck at the 'what should my button be' stage and am still trying to think of something clever and catchy.  I'm already joining in with some very clever people for WIP Wednesday, TNT Thursdays and Fresh Sewing Day Friday - so what clever button and theme could I come up with?  Nothing yet.  :-)     

Anyways, HAPPY THURSDAY [now Saturday - sorry] and have fun 'trying new things'!


1 comment:

Pat Merkle said...

Hi Amy! I'm Pat from Color Me Quilty! I struggled a lot with what my button should be, not sure I still have what I want. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!