Tuesday 13 January 2015

2015 1st Quarter FAL

I love doing these public declarations of what I think I can accomplish over a three month period.  I am always wayyyy too ambitious but at least I am aware of how many things I need/must do!

So this brings me to my 1st Quarter 2015 FAL Goal list.  I hope to complete the following things:

1.  Simply Solids Amaranth bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label

2.  HST Quilt - add another border (?), baste, quilt, bind, label

3. Aneela Hoey's Fold Over pouch - interface, sew together, send to lucky recipient!
http://comfortstitching.typepad.co.uk/.a/6a010536fd6c85970c01a73e170cd4970d-pi
Image borrowed from www.comfortstitching
4.  Nat's Sew Together bag - everything is cut and ready to sew together
 [picture to follow]

5.  Fresh Lemon Quilts inspired Poinsettia  table topper - finish sewing together, baste, quilt, bind, label

6.  Lizzy House Meadow quilt - baste, quilt bind, label

 7.  Cherry Charm quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label

 8.  FIVE Michelle Pattern Grocery bags - all cut out and ready to sew since August!!
Picture borrowed from Michelle Patterns

9.  Tea Wallets - fabric cut to make 10, need to cut interfacing, adhere, sew together, add buttons and tea
 

10.  Arrows bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label


And those are the items I plan on completing.  Wish me luck!!  Linking up to:

 2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

9 comments:

Anne / Springleaf Studios said...

So many great projects to finish. Wishing you good luck. I think I'll join up this quarter too because I desperately need to finish several things.

Oops-Lah said...

Wow, that's quite a list. I think it's better to be more ambitious and in my experience it helps just to list all the goals. Keeps us on track! Best of luck with everything.

Charlotte said...

I love your optimism :-)

pennydog said...

Yeah that is a pretty long list. I'm most hoping you finish your solids bee quilt and your Meadow cushion ;)

Sophie Belle Designs said...

That's a nice list! All you need is to resist starting new ones :)

Izzy said...

Good list! I love those arrows. :-)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck!

I'm Feelin' Crafty said...

That's a long list, but I think you can do it! :) I love love that top quilt!

moira said...

I feel a little fain just reading that....