Saturday 22 September 2012

Hundred Day Hustle

Apparently there are only 100 days until the end of 2012.  Not only are the weeks passing by quickly - the YEARS are too! 

So, I've made a to-do list and I have linked it to Kelsey Sews for the 100 Day Hustle linky event that she is holding.  I am going to try to get some of these projects done/completed/finito/finished before the stroke of midnight before the bells of Big Ben toll on the last day of 2012.  How many of these pretties will I get done?  

Here is my mahoosive to-do list:
  1. Kelsey SewsFinish Mod Sampler quilt
  2. Finish Vintage Holiday quilt DONE 18 October
  3. Finish Great Granny Squares quilt
  4. Make Paramouthy Stitches Tote Bag for Di DONE October
  5. Finish My Precious Amy Butler Happy Hour quilt  
  6. Start and finish green Pervalong quilt
  7. Finish Girl on a Swing embroidery (Aneela Hoey design)
  8. Make a pillow out of Girl on a Swing embroidery
  9. Complete Pretty Pleats Bag #2 DONE 19 October
  10. Finish Wonky Log cabin quilt (blocks from efforts of two bee groups)
  11. Make something with Polaroid blocks
  12. Finish making paper pieced Union Jack pillow from FQ Retreat
  13. Make more Union Jack blocks for Mr Crafty Shenanigans' quilt
  14. Make feather Mug Rug for friend at work DONE
  15. Make a Open Wide zippy pouch for friend at work  DONE 23 September
  16. Finish Wonky Stars lap quilt
  17. Finish Arrows Quilt (efforts from a bee)
  18. Make Star Block Bee quilt (efforts from a bee)
  19. Make a frame coin purse for UR Priceless Blog Hop DONE
  20. Make Christmas decoration/ornament for secret partner in LMQG Swap DONE
  21. Make a wine gift bag
  22. Make Christmas pot holders for pressie DONE 3 November
  23. Make a Kindle cover
  24. Make a few Christmas gift wrap bags or drawstring bag DONE 26 November
  25. Make Christmas hanging dish towels
So that is my list -- which doesn't include all the things I'm sure I will no doubt start from scratch during the next 100 days!!!  I have quite a few of these linked to my 'Lazy Bums' list as well [and Quilter in the Gap's 3rd Quarter Finish A Long] so it would be a miracle if they all got done!!

How about you?  Why not pop over to Kelsey Sews and link up your goals for the last 100 days of 2012 -then get sewing! The linky will be open to add your list from September 22nd to September 25th!

15 comments:

sew.darn.quilt said...

You're going to need major cheering on to conquer this impressive list!!
I thought I was pushing it with an average of 10 days/pig but your average of 4 days/wip and new projects as well is aggressive! I hope you make it, we'll be rooting you on, Amy! =D

Carolyn said...

My goodness, you have a great detailed list. My list isn't that long, but I already know more things will pop up along the way.

Janice @ Better off Thread said...

You've got a lot of stuff going on, girl! If you even finish half of that, I will be impressed! You can do it!

Charlotte said...

blimey, that's a list and a half! I'm too scared to join in on this one. There is way too much I need to get done!

Di said...

I feel exhausted reading that list! I will cheer you on from the sidelines! Di x

Kelly said...

That is a mahooosive list! I am a little too scared to add up all the projects that I need to do ;-)

Pennie said...

Wow!! You're gonna be busy!!! Think I might give this a try, and see how much I get done :-)

Marit said...

I'm glad there are others with long lists too! But you have way more quilts on yours! Look forward to seeing what you get done!

Unknown said...

I found your blog from the Flickr group for this link up. You do have a long list! Love your blog..and your Christmas nesting boxes. So cute! I just signed up to follow your blog. Excited to see everyone's progress on their lists! :0)

Cherie said...

Gosh what a list!! I need to make one of those to remind me what I need to finish! =D

Jane said...

Wow, that's quite a list! Good luck getting it done.

Kelsey said...

Wow great list!! And you already got something done - you rock!! Thanks for joining in :)

Debs @PlainStitch said...

Yikes, that is a list and a half! I daren't write mine down! 100days of 2012 is a sobering thought, I think I'd better get off the computer and start sewing!

Unknown said...

I love how huge this list is. It makes me feel better about my own! And I might have just added Christmas hanging dish towels, so thanks for that. I really should stop reading everyone else's lists! There are too many good ideas!

Melia Mae Quilting said...

Wow and I thought my list was long! Good luck. You can do it!