Thursday 10 April 2014

Triangle Quilt Along

What am I like?

I started yet another quilt! 

I couldn't resist  though - I've wanted to make a triangle quilt for ages and it always seems more fun when you do it as a group.  Really, it would be rude not to, right?

Here are some progress pictures for you:




All fabrics were from my stash so I am "using what I have".  In fact, many of the greens and greys have come from the Stash Club so I am using what I have received - yay!  So far I have two rows sewn together out of twelve.  Each row will have 17 triangles which means I will need to cut a few more fabrics...  oh how I love fabric!  

Check out all the other creations HERE and on Flickr.

TriangleButton800

14 comments:

Izzy said...

Love your colour combo! This is going to be such a fun quilt. :-)

Charlotte said...

oooooooooooh!!!!!

Tammy said...

Green! What a surprise ha ha! I love your fabric selection, so Spring like! Looking forward to seeing the finished quilt!

DeborahGun said...

you are starting to convince me about the greatness of green!!

Shevvy said...

I love love love those colours, it's going to be fab x

Lorna McMahon said...

Nice choice, Amy! The greens and grays look great together! Keep up the good work!

Mokki said...

Well done for using fabrics from your stash. The quilt is looking good.

Unknown said...

That looks amazing! Chrissie x

Swedish Scrapper said...

Super colors! Good on ya for using your (wonderful) stash!

Katie said...

great job

Gertie Pye said...

Love this! What size are your triangles - are you using a special ruler? I am thinking of making a similar one but in teal / neutral x

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Noice xxx

fiberchick said...

I love your fabrics. This quilt is going to simultaneously have an urban edge and yet be very Spring!

Beatrice said...

Hello, great colour choices. Have you tried adding the odd orange triangle in the mix,