Thursday 10 April 2014

Q2 2014 Finish Along GOALS

I listed 8 projects to complete/finish in the first quarter of 2014 and I managed to cross four of them off.  I finally completed my Mod Sampler Quilt, the Jane Market Bag, my X-Factor cushion and the Doll Quilt Swap Round 14 mini quilt.  What a great feeling to have them completed! 

Finish Along 2014

For Quarter 2, my goals are to complete/finish the following:
1.  Farmers Wife/Poinsettia wall hanging


2.  Sew Together Bag for swap


3.  Modern Meadow baby quilt

4.  Shaggy edge plaid quilt 

5.  Draught excluder [secret sewing - no picture]

6.  Alligator quilt


7.  Triangle Quilt Along quilt

8.  Simply Solids Bee quilt

9.  Skirt Bag [no picture]

10.  Arrows quilt

11.  Messenger Bag [no picture]

12.  Cherry Charm quilt

13.  Scrappy Trip Along quilt

14.  HST Centre City quilt

Fourteen things....  That should keep me busy eh?  Linking up to The Littlest Thistle.

14 comments:

mammafairy said...

My goodness, Amy! if you do all that you will have no fingers left! good luck!

Izzy said...

Wow that's a big list! All great projects though. Have fun! :-)

Leanne Parsons said...

I love that alligator quilt! You certainly won't get bored this quarter.

Needled Mom said...

Wow! That is quite a list. I love that triangle quilt, but there are so many that will be fun to see finished.

Ella and Nesta said...

What beautiful quilts! The solids, the HST, the charm quilt, they are brilliant. Looking forward to reading about them.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Lordy!

Charlotte said...

piece of cake ;-)

Trudi said...

Oh what madness! he he! glad im not the only one again! Still pondering my list and it gets longer by the minute!

Pennie said...

Blimey!! Better get some sewing days panned!!!

Pennie said...

Planned, even!!!

Vera said...

Great projects! Good luck!

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck...I think you'll need it!

Barb Neiwert said...

I'm impressed that you had all your projects lined up to take pictures. What an accomplishment when you finish all these. (Love your Charm Pack Cherry quilt.)

AECDesigns said...

Love the arrows and the last quilt, too! All great!