Saturday 12 April 2014

De-stash time!

I am working as fast as I can to use what fabric I already have and turn it all into some 'fabulousness' but I have had an a-ha moment and have realised that I will NEVER be able to use it all.  Plus my tastes have changed!

Therefore I reckon it is time to have my first de-stash!  If you are interested in one or more of the things listed below, please leave a comment with your contact details and we can arrange payment and get it shipped off to you!  I am happy to ship overseas - just let me know where you are and I will calculate how much postage to add.

Joel Dewberry Bungalow fabrics x6 FQ's:  £19.00 (includes UK postage). 

Kaffe Fabrics:  £12.00 (includes UK postage).  Dimensions listed picture caption.
Kaffe Fassett fabrics: Shot cotton FQ, Black with purple dots FQ, Stripes half metre

Orange fabrics:  £9.00 (includes UK postage).  See fabric dimensions in picture captionSOLD
Top fabric is 32"x19", middle fabric is a FQ, leafy fabric is 44"x11"

Kathy Davis Enchantment fabric 38.5"x36":  £9.00 (includes UK postage). SOLD

 Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934:  £6.50 (includes UK postage).  Half metre with selvages.

Blue scraps #1:  £7.50 (includes UK postage)

Blue scraps #2:  £6.00 (includes UK postage).

Purple fabrics including Joel Dewberry:  £10.00 (includes UK postage)
Joel Dewberry Empire Weave FQ, middle fabric is 42"x16", bottom fabric is 43"x11"

Long piece of fabric:  £8.00 (includes UK postage)
62"x16"
_______________________________________________________

Well there you have it - my first attempt at a de-stash!  Contact me if you have any questions :) Have a happy Saturday folks! 

9 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Hi Amy

I would be interested in the Kathy Davis Enchantment fabric. My email is eli (at) sharks dinner (dot) com. I'm in Switzerland but have an address in England you could send it to if international postage is very expensive.

Mary Huey said...

good luck with the de-stashing -- I've never tried that either.

moira said...

Might take those joels of your hands....

Shan said...

That is a terrific idea Amy. I love the options. I'm suppose to be using up my stash also then went nd bought more fabric. I wish this was posted Thursday night before I woke Friday morning and bought more.

Shan said...

That is a terrific idea Amy. I love the options. I'm suppose to be using up my stash also then went nd bought more fabric. I wish this was posted Thursday night before I woke Friday morning and bought more.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I have been doing a fairly good job using up my stash and being much more careful about what I do buy. It can be hard because retail therapy can feel so good!!

pennydog said...

ARGH really want the first lot but can't afford it right now :(

S said...

hello - realise i am a bit late, but are the joel dewberry fq's still available at all ?

S said...

Hello again. Thanks for getting back to me, i didn't realise i was set to no-reply, sorry about that!

Oh nevermind - I was interested in the bungalow FQ set listed at the top of the post, rather than the purple ones, but thank you anyway. :)