3. Shaggy Edge' boy' quilt - cutting is all done, need to sew the 3 layers together for each square then figure out the layout and sew it all together, wash and dry, wash and dry, and wash and dry again!
DONE - and SOLD!
6. X Factor pillow - cut, sew and submit. I have the stack of low volume prints already (but I have to keep the rest of the fabric a secret) and I have the pattern - just have to make it now!
DONE - and my recipient loves it!
7. "Winter" themed mini quilt - design, sew and submit.
DONE - hard to photograph the hand stitching and silver metallic thread french knots but here it is
8. "I love London" Noodlehead Divided Basket - finish this project as it has been cut out waiting for me to sew it for far too long.
DONE - yay finally!
23. A STACK [and I mean a HUGE STACK] of orphan blocks including R2D2, a butterfly, some red mugs, loads of log cabins, solids blocks and these double wonky churns.
DONE - plus I donated 9 blocks to a lady named Barb so she can use them in charity quilts!
**And finally, my last finished entry for the linkup:
24. Trim the Tree Ornaments - complete four ornaments
DONE - and I made more than four! Once I started I couldn't stop! I love handmade Christmas ornaments!
Linking to the Q4 2013 FAL at She Can Quilt and busy preparing my Q1 list. THANK YOU Leanne for hosting 2013's finish a along!