Week 8 update
Here was my list in Week 3 with a few things added in Week 5. I have added pictures of the things that I have completed to bring my list up to date to Week 8:
Christmas 2013 TO-MAKE list:
1. Tissue holders
2. Hanging tea towels - finally COMPLETE
3. Drawstring bag - Yay I managed to make several - here are pictures of just two of them!!
4. Pom pom snowman ornament
5. Paper pieced robin - COMPLETE
6. Felt ornaments (I've made one set of three already - I want to make another set) - COMPLETE
7. And Sew On blocks into project(s)
8. Robin in Wreath paper piecing project
9. Infinity scarf in voile
10. Christmas wine bag
11. Toothbrush travel wrap - COMPLETE
12. Tea holder pouches
13. Pot holder
14. Recycled Christmas Card boxes
15. [Added] Tea towel - COMPLETE
16. Bibs [Added] - COMPLETE
Linking to Missy Mac Creations
These are all wonderful gifts. I really like the Toothbrush Towel Wrap, a great idea =)
Wow you've made some awesome progress on your list!
Really cute tote bags!
great finished projects! The toothbrush travel wrap is a brilliant idea!
You finished so much!! I've been totally distracted and need to get back to my list!
You're making makes are gorgeous! All your friends and family will be very happy this year :)
You are being very busy! lovely makes there!
You are knocking items off that list. Lovely makes. Di x
I'm impressed with all you have gotten done. I haven't started.
You are on fire! Way to go. Absolutely loving them all - but have to admit that I'm totally going to copy the idea of the toothbrush travel wrap. Genius!
You are flying through your list!!! I love those bibs and felt decorations are wonderful!
Post a Comment