Sunday 11 May 2014

April 2014 - in review

A little late with my Month in Review but here is my mosaic for April:


I sent some blocks for a Soy Amado quilt, finished some bee blocks, made a name badge and pattern tested the Girlfriend wallet for Little Mushroom Cap.  And YAY - I finished the Plaid Shaggy Quilt off my list of 2nd Quarter FAL and here is Jax helping to 'show it off':


My favourite make in April has to be my #DSTT Challenge mini quilt.  Yup - I won!  Here is the link to the post about the mini.


Happy sewing.  See you tomorrow with a GIVEAWAY! 

[Eventually] linking to:
Finish Along 2014





3 comments:

MetroQuilter said...

Yah you won! Completely deserved as it's a knockout mini

jeifner said...

It really is a good lookin mini:)

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

I love Jax's eyebrows!