Friday 10 July 2015

Q3 2015 FAL - goal setting

I love lists.  I write a list everyday so here is my overly ambitious Third Quarter list of things I would really love to complete:

1.  Fresh Lemon Quilts inspired Poinsettia  table topper - finish sewing together, baste, quilt, bind, label

2.  Arrows bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label

 3.  FIVE Michelle Pattern Grocery bags - all cut out and ready to sew since August 2014!!
Picture borrowed from Michelle Patterns

4.  Simply Solids Amaranth bee quilt - baste, quilt, bind, label

5.  HST Quilt - add another border (?), baste, quilt, bind, label

6.  Lizzy House Meadow quilt - baste, quilt bind, label

7.  Make a back, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind and label my Diamonds in Diamonds quilt

8.  Big Bear - add paws, border, backing, sandwich, baste, quilt, bind, label

9.  Finish my EPP Carnival project (Katy Jones pattern) from Fat Quarterly Retreat four years ago.  This will become a cushion I think. 


As you can see, I hope to turn some of these quilt tops in to REAL quilts!  Wish me luck!
Linking to:

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

14 comments:

Just Sew Sue said...

Good luck. Love your arrows quilt.

Susan said...

You have your hands full there! I especially like the HST quilt- great colour palette! Good luck!

Jeneta said...

What a fabulous list of projects (I almost want to swap, except my list is a lot shorter!!) - I love every single one.

Izzy said...

Great list! Good luck with it! :-)

Leanne said...

Good luck! It is a lovely list and these beautiful projects should be no chore to work on so I hope you finish them all.

mammafairy said...

Well, I am sure you can do some of them, unless you get sidetracked...

memmens said...

Why do we do that, cut things out all ready to sew and then leave them? I've never bought that pattern but I love the versions she produces, get on and sew your so I can see them - please?

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

Good luck!

edeenut said...

I love that arrow quilt!

Eva Leisure said...

So many great projects. I do love the arrows and this bear! Wow! :-)

Jamie @ Sew Brainy said...

These are all so cute! I think I'm going to have to try out some arrow blocks!

Linda said...

Lots going on! You have some wonderful projects! Love the arrows.

krislovesfabric said...

Wow you are a busy one!! Love that big bear, I have thought about adding that to my list but wondered how bad it would be to print as my printer is not always good about printing to scale!

Unknown said...

According to Stanford Medical, It is in fact the ONLY reason this country's women get to live 10 years longer and weigh on average 42 pounds lighter than we do.

(And really, it is not about genetics or some secret exercise and EVERYTHING about "how" they are eating.)

P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

TAP on this link to uncover if this little quiz can help you decipher your true weight loss potential