Monday 30 September 2013

September - Month in review

September was a month all about bee blocks, swaps and small projects (isn't it always?).  I love projects you can make and be done with - none of this lingering around on a WiP list forever and f o r e v e r.....  [Note to self:  be sure that this is NOT what happens to my Marcelle Medallion!!]

Hers is what I made in September:


My absolute favourite item from September was the mini Noodlehead Divided basket I made for a swap I volunteered to be an Angel for:


What can I say?  Sewing keeps me sane!

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day.

Lily's Quilts

14 comments:

DeborahGun said...

Wow Amy - you are amazing :-)

Jo Jo said...

You had a great month! I love your 'Blue' quilt and the stamped pencil case particularly :)

Kay said...

Gorgeous sewing, I love to see what everyone has made.

Vera said...

Great mosaic. Love the pillows.

Charlotte said...

bloody hell!!!!!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Fab mosaic! You've had a great month :)

moira said...

gorgeousness abounds, ms amy

Sarah Lou said...

Wow, that's a lot of "little" bits! Love the mini basket, what % of full size is it?

Betty said...

That's lots of sewing!

Pennie said...

Busy girl!!

Joanne said...

Did you sleep?
I adore that noodlehead basket, those stripes and pompoms are just perfect!

Catherine said...

Loads of lovely things! I,m with you: love the divided basket

sarah elizabeth :: {no} hats said...

Those pencil stamps... <3 <3!

Cola said...

The divided basket is so cute! Could I ask the name of the striped print you used for it??