|Wonkyville made Flickr Explore - over 7500 views!!|
How exciting! When I started this adventure in June and put the call out for help, I was thrilled with the response and then when they started to arrive I was tickled pink! So, as my way of saying thank you, I want to have a giveaway for all the good folks who have sewn and sent me something wonky for Wonkyville.
1. Notting Hill skinny FQ, red zipper, lollipops, finger pincushion with pins
2. Timeless Treasures Newspaper print FQ, Sketch fat 8th, zippers, finger pincushion with pins
3. Quilt Blocks by Ellen Luckett - sizes ranging from 13"x17" to 22"x13"
4. Just my Type FQ, magnet letters spelling SEW HAPPY, finger pincushion with pins
5. Wash Day four 10" squares, Kona FQ, Perle cotton thread
6. Enchantment by Kathy Davis, three pieces ranging in sizes (16x25, 23x20, 18x24 - all inches)
Prizes will be drawn at the end of September and winners will be announced by email and on the blog in October 2013. All prizes are from my own stash or bought for this giveaway. Again, thank you to everyone who I have received a house or tree from already and for those of you still sewing - you have until the end of September to get them in to me (if you want to be included in the draw that is)! If you happen to miss the draw deadline, I am still very happy to have a wonky house or wonky tree to add to Wonkyville!