Monday 30 September 2013

3rd Quarter sum-up

she can quilt

Oh how I had such ambitious plans... Oh how I failed!!!!  In my goal post for the 3rd quarter, I listed seven things to complete.  I only managed to 100% complete two things from my list. 

Number 4 was my Modernista Homemade Swap.  I made a set of scrappy Nesting Bowls and a QAYG cushion:



My Number 5 project was my Forest QAL project.  I made a cushion from the Trillium block.  This is one of my favourite things that I have sewn this year partly because of the quilting that I did on it and the white flange:



Looks like all the other items will carry over to the last quarter of 2013.  Fingers crossed I don't take them as WIP's into 2014.

Linking to Leanne's linky party!

5 comments:

mammafairy said...

Great cheery baskets, Love that lining!

Unknown said...

Ah never mind, the projects that you did finish are finished beautifully! The trillium is just stunning, a real treasure. And remember my motto: Life is one big WIP! Chrissie x

moira said...

hee hee ....you said flange...

AmandaK@whatthebobbin said...

I aimed low with my list and I got all three things done. Q4 I plan to be a bit more ambitious. Love your bloom pillow.

Leanne said...

These are both such lovely finishes, quality over quantity and all that. And I am glad you will in Q4 too.