That's three whole months to tackle a list as long as my arm. I have decided to concentrate my efforts on the following 'works-in-progress' (and ignore the rest!!!):
1. King Kong Wonky -
2. Whimsical bird with geese - make this into something!! DONE
3. Oh Fransson Mod Sampler - finish the quilting, make binding, bind, label
4. Double Wonky Churn Dash mini quilt - waiting for more fabric to arrive so I can finish it (for a swap so I can only show you my 'test' block). DONE
5. Mini red flying geese mini quilt - make backing, baste, quilt,
6. Great Granny quilt - make more blocks, make backing, make binding, baste, quilt, bind, label
7. Finish Marcelle Medallion pillow (or mini quilt) - and try to get over the experience of 'Y' seams!! DONE
This is a whopper of a list but I am feeling quite ambitious and motivated. We'll see how long that feeling lasts!!!
Linking up to the 2013 2nd Quarter Finish-a-long with She can Quilt.