Saturday 1 December 2012

November - month in review

The 11th month of 2012 is over.  I love looking back over the month to see what I managed to accomplish.  I spent most of my time dreaming about Christmas and making lots of Christmas ornaments - seven quirky birds, two linen snowmen, four paper pieced Christmas tree decorations and a few more Christmas related things.

I have three favourites from November:
My ticker tape rainbow wall hanging [sent to Gina - Happy Go Lizzie for her Scrappy Swap gift]:

My first quirky bird:

And my cross-stitched ornament:

December will be another busy month with bee blocks and a few more Christmas things to sew.  I have my fingers crossed that I will finish a few more WiP's and UFO's from my 100 Day Hustle list and my 4th Quarter list.  I've just purchased flannel for one of the quilts so I have no excuse to not finish it!! 

Happy December everyone!  Remember to pop back on Monday for my giveaway! 

Linking to Fresh Sewing Day.
Lily's Quilts

8 comments:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

So many gorgeous makes!

Sue Wild said...

Lovely quirky birds! I seem to have a craze on birds having bought some birdie fabric today.

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

I love your sewing machine!

Di said...

Lots of fab makes so I guess it was another month of late nights? Di x

Charlotte said...

busy busy lady!!!

Gertie Pye said...

Sweet Jesus, did you sleep at all in November Amy? You sure got a lot done. Look forward to seeing your ornament at the LMQG tomorrow x

Kristy @ Quiet Play said...

Wow!! You have been busy! Lots of fantastic things - and check you out - paper piecing bug has definitely bitten you! ;)

Joanne said...

What a productive month!!
I love your ticker tape wall hanging!! It looks so cheerful!