To see the other mosaics being created, check this link out and plan to spend an hour trolling through to see all the AH--MAY--ZING inspiration out there! It took me ages to make my mosaic for my future secret partner and I hope I haven't put too much
|For photo credits, please go to my mosaic in my Flickr photostream.|
Ahhhh - I love fabricky schtuff!
So, do you dislike blank spaces in mosaics like I do?
Now is the time to share with you how to make your pictures in Flickr to be PUBLIC so they can appear in a mosaic that someone else makes! There were several 'favourites' that just wouldn't appear in my DQS 13 mosaic and I hate blank squares so hopefully people will read this and change their settings and we will all have fewer blank spaces from now on!! I didn't know that my pictures weren't appearing in Danielle's mosaic until she told me my "Can't grow a Mo, sew a Mo" block wouldn't appear in the mosaic she was making. Not sure if I solved the problem yet so please do tell me if my images won't appear in your mosaic (if you ever decided you want one of my images in a mosaic that is!!!).
Steps to allow your photos appear in mosaics:
- Along the top bar in Fickr, go to the second option from the left which is a drop down menu called YOU.
- In the drop down list pick option YOUR ACCOUNT.
- Within this page there is a bar of options along the top and you want the second from the left called PRIVACY & PERMISSIONS.
- There are several options on this new page -- 'Allow others to share your stuff' and 'Allow your stuff to be added to a gallery' -- edit those (edit found on the right side on each line) to say YES!
- That should allow your images to be seen in mosaics!
If I have missed anything PLEASE let me know and I will amend these steps! As a newbie to Flickr there are always things to learn so keep teaching me people!!