Time to recap my 3rd Quarter Finish Along achievements.
1. Oakshott Plaid quilt DONE - with loads of handstitching too!
2. Kaffe tunic top DONE - bodice made by me and the rest completed by Mamafairy Rachel so if this one is picked I will give the prize to her!! Sorry for the night-time selfie - I promise to get a better picture for a blog post about it!!
3. Piranha pyjamas DONE - after some major difficulties, these were finally completed! Read about it HERE.
4. Sew Sew Modern 5 big and small items DONE - I completed an Ellie Travel Tote, an Arrow table runner, a mouse pincushion and thumb pincushion.
5. Michael Miller project DONE with some matchstick quilting too!
8. A handful of Thumb and/or Mice pincushions for Nat DONE - made two+one mice and a couple of thumb pincushions (not shown)
Six of nine - my best effort so far! Linking to The Littlest Thistle.