Leanne from She Can Quilt is the new host of the 2013 Finish-A-Long and I am linking up what I HOPE to get done over the months of January, February and March. Here goes:
1. Finish sewing wonky log cabin quilt -- make 10 more blocks and turn all the blocks [two bee's worth of blocks plus several of my own] to make a King Size quilt top, sew back of quilt, buy wadding, baste together, quilt [send to Debbie to quilt], make binding, bind it and label it. Here is a picture of a possible layout:
2. Finish sewing '4 Things' quilt top, sew back of quilt, buy wadding, baste it together, quilt it, make binding, bind it and label it!!
3. Make Sew Sew Modern swap item and the second item to go with it! Here are some of my precious Echino and Melody Miller fabrics mixed with Kona solids for the project:
4. Finish my Doll Quilt Swap 13 for my secret partner. My design is decided, the pattern pieces printed (some paper piecing involved) and the fabrics ordered and also chosen from stash.
NO PICTURE, sorry!
5. Finish my Scrappy Wonky Star quilt - quilt it, make binding, bind it and label it.
6. Lucky Stars BOM blocks - need to catch up and do 2 x January blocks, 1 x February block and 1 x March block to do in this quarter.
NO PICTURE, sorry!
7. Finish my Aneela Hoey embroidery and make into a pillow for the niece! This was supposed to be for her birthday on 8th January [today] but it just never got done. Bad Auntie Amy!
Like I always say, my fingers are crossed to get these things done...am I being too ambitious again? I have 10 quilts to finish from 2012 and at that many (or more) unfinished projects that also need attention to be completed so I will plod along and get what I can get done, done! I shall aim for these three quilts, three swap items, an embroidered pillow and four block-of-the-month blocks to start my 1st Quarter 2013 off!
Fingers crossed!!! ;)