My 4th Quarter Finish Along goals are as follows:
1. Make more Great Granny blocks and make a small quilt
2. Finish the Mod Sampler quilt [Oh! Fransson pattern] - finish backing, baste, quilt, bind, label
3. Finish my Union Jack full size pillow case from Fat Quarterly Retreat [Lily's Quilts paper pieced pattern]
5. Finish my Girl on a Swing embroidery and make into a pillow
6. Finish my Vintage Holiday quilt... wouldn't it be lovely if I got it finished BEFORE Christmas??
7. Paramouthy Stitches Tote bag for Di -- NO PICTURE, sorry!
8. Finish my Wonky stars #1 quilt - sew top, border?, baste, quilt, bind, label
9. Finish my Pretty Pleats tote in the yummy black and cream Cosmo Cricket polka dot and Flea Market Fancy fabrics - yum!
So there you have it - nine projects that I really want to get done before the end of the year. I have left out my Arrow quilt, my Wonky Log Cabin quilt, my Wonky Star in Kaffe and Oakshott quilt and the Wonky Houses and trees quilt and several other small projects simply because I have to be realistic!! Hahahah - I'm too funny!
Linking my overly ambitious goals to the 4th Quarter on Quilter in the Gap as soon as she tells us the linky is live --> linky is up!!!